Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome Spring 2014 Students!

Welcome to Spring 2014 semester at Yeungnam University!

My name is Whit. I will be your teacher this semester. I come from the United States and have taught in Korea for 5 years. I love reading, running, being outside, Korean food and, most importantly, my family.

I will work hard to teach you. I hope that you also work hard to improve your English skills! We can work together to be better teachers, students and citizens of the world.

Your effort will ultimately determine how well you do in this class. Students who attend class, make an effort to speak English and participate in class generally get the highest marks in class. My class can be fun if you participate and study.
야!! Don't do that!
Please come to class. Participate. Ask for help if you need it. And come see me or e-mail me if you need extra help. I am here to teach and help you. I can be available outside of the classroom!

So now that you are here, you have your textbook and a positive attitude....Let's get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment