Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What color are you?

Hello class!

First be prepared to tell me about your weekend plans.

What will you do this weekend?
This weekend I will hang out with my friends and drink!

Remember use the future tense!

Today we will mostly be discussing colors. We will talk about how colors remind us of something. A mood, a class, a person, a smell, a season or even a memory. Be prepared to think about how you would express your feelings about the color pink for example.

What does pink remind you of?
"Pink makes me think of candy. It reminds me of a sweet smell. I think about the lollipops that I used to get from the store." 


We will also listen to an audio track about colors and animals. This will prepare us for the listening exam. Do not forget to finish your vocabulary log. You will hear many of these words today in our listening exercise!

Here are today's goals!

1.What are your weekend plans?
2.Speaking- Discussing colors with your partner.
3.Listening- video on colors
4.Speaking- vocabulary discussion and review
5.Listening- "The Colors of Nature"
6.Speaking- What color are you?

1 comment: