Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ECA-First Day

Hello my lovely and smart ECA students. I hope you are ready to start the new semester. I am very excited about seeing your faces twice a week. I think we are in for a great fall semester.

I love Indian food. What's your favorite food?

It was nice to get to know you today and to answer some of your random questions. My favorite might have been: "When did you buy your pants?" A very funny question!

On Friday, we will work primarily on a writing assignment. I want us to make sure we are ready to attack our writing assignments with vigor. Be prepared to think, speak, write and edit!

We will be outlining our thoughts for an opinion paragraph. I want us to pay particular attention to organizing our thoughts. Oftentimes, this is the most important part of essay writing. If your ideas are not organized, it will make your essay very difficult to understand. While the outline seems like an easy exercise, it is also an important exercise. We must take our time and carefully organize our ideas.

ummmmm.....hamburger.


See you Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to meet you Mr.Whit! Could you tell me what ECA and ECI are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hyun Min, These stand for different classes. ECA is advanced. ECI is intermediate. I see my ECA classes on Tuesday and Friday and my ECI on Wednesday and Friday. Have a nice day!

      Delete