Thursday, September 4, 2014

Greetings ECI students!

Hello my handsome, beautiful and lovely ECI students! It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. Thanks to all of my proxies who represented me well. I hope by the end of the semester we can know each other well enough that it will be easy to answer questions about each other.

 
I was born in 1978..this ^^^ was the biggest hit that year. 

 The most important things to remember from yesterday: Come to class, be prepared, relax and speak English. If you do these things you should get a good grade in my class.

Also, get a gmail account and connect with me on Facebook. It will be easier to stay connected this way. Our writing assignments will be turned in via Google Drive.

Tomorrow, we are going to review paragraph structure and try to get started on some new material in our books. Please bring all of your materials: books, notebook, pen!

Remember the paragraph's structure?

No comments:

Post a Comment