Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello Monday Night Classes!

Hello to my new students on Monday night! I am glad to meet you.

As I told you, I will be substituting for Todd Teacher until he returns to school. He was seriously injured in an accident and needs to rest for at least 4 weeks. You might only see me 3 more times, or you might have me for the rest of the semester. It depends on how quickly Todd's injuries heal.


On this blog, I will try to keep you up-to-date on assignments and things we discuss in class. You can also comment below if you have any questions.

My 3:00 and 6:00 classes will be identified as ECG and my 4:30 class will be identified as ECG-1. Be sure that you are reading the right blog as I have 4 different classes this semester.

ECA-Tuesday (9 and 1:30), Friday (10:30 and 12)
ECI-Wednesday (1:30 and 3), Friday (1:30 and 3)
ECG-Monday (3 and 6)
ECG1- Monday (4:30)

Next Monday, bring your books, a notebook(not a laptop) and a pen!

Have a nice week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment