Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome to the Fall 2014 semester!

Hello students!

My name is Whit Altizer and this is my classroom blog. As you can see below this is a blog where I post ramblings, extra credit assignments, thoughts on class and other information. This is a platform where you can ask questions, review or post your thoughts. I hope you find it helpful.

This summer I biked from Incheon to Busan with a friend. What did you do? Comment below!

As we prepare for an excellent class this semester, let's remember that studying English will prepare you to be an active world citizen. It can unlock doors in life, business, love and travel. Come to class ready to learn and improve as a person! I look forward to watching you grow.

To prepare for class please do the following:

1. Connect with me on Facebook: Whitney Altizer.

2. Get a gmail account: example: "smartstudent@gmail.com" and e-mail me at mrwhitteacher@gmail.com and say "Hi!".

3. Relax. Smile. Speak.

See you this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment