Friday, March 13, 2015

Assignments, Writing and Class Discussion

Hello Class!

First, let me compliment you for an excellent class today. It is amazing that you all can listen, read and speak so eloquently in a second language. I feel lucky to have such engaged and smart students.

Second, I have posted today's Prezi presentation to the right under Classroom Presentations. You can see what exactly I was talking about at your own pace.

Lastly, I am putting reading and writing assignments on:
logo


So you can find it on the university site or my blog. 

Have a great weekend!

HOMEWORK REMINDER: 
Essay Outline: Was Columbus a Hero or Villain?
Reading: Early Colonies(class handout) OR Colonial Settlement (online) that deals with the 1500s and 1600s in America. 



No comments:

Post a Comment