Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Participation and Homework

Hello ECI classes!

I sure enjoyed my first two weeks with you.  I am looking forward to more time speaking English and learning more about you. I hope that you come to class prepared and ready to try and communicate only in English.

As you know, you have options on what you can do for homework. See the syllabus.

Read the syllabus for homework ideas.

You should be doing 2 assignments per week to fulfill your homework and participation obligation. You can only receive credit for 2 assignments per week. Sometimes, I assign mandatory homework assignments, but mostly you are responsible for your homework choices.  

So far, I haven't received much. Only about four students have logged onto www.qonlinepractice.com and completed an assignment. However, you did complete a mandatory assignment in the form of 10 sentences turned in via Google Drive. 

Remember, doing homework is your choice. However, if you choose not to do any assignments your grade will suffer.

I can see when you do an exercise and when you don't. ㅠㅠ

In short? Start participating inside AND OUTSIDE of my classroom. Your grade depends on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment