Monday, March 9, 2015

Hello ECG!

Hello to my ECG classes! It was very nice to meet you on Tuesday at 12 and 3, Wednesday at 4:30 and Thursday at 3:00. (Class codes: 1578, 1727, 1455, 2609) I will see you again next week at the same time as before.

Three things to remember.

1. Get books. 


They look like this.




2. Connect on Facebook


Though it is not required, please consider connecting with me on Facebook. I post new blogs and important reminders there. It is also easy to contact me there.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004190116080&fref=ts&ref=br_tf

3. Be prepared

Lastly, always be prepared for my class. Be prepared to speak in English, study hard and have fun. I enjoy having a free classroom, but I also expect my students to show respect for their co-students and their teacher. That means trying your best in every class and every activity. Sleeping, being on your phone, showing up without your book is absolutely unacceptable.

We can work hard and play hard and have fun doing it! See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment