Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ECI- Google Drive

Dear ECI classes! 

You should have received an e-mail from me that looks like this: 


When you click on it you see this: 

When you click on your name and student number (in blue) it will take you to your file. Here is where you will write you assignments from now on. 

Your first assignment. 10 sentences with so, and, but will be written in Writing Assignment #1. 

If you haven't received an e-mail from me inviting you to edit this document. Send me your

Name
Student Number
Class Number

at mrwhitteacher@gmail.com

Like I said, having a @gmail.com account will make this easier, but I can send you your document to other e-mail accounts if necessary.

Today we will start unit 1 in Listening and Speaking about Fashion Trends!

See you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment